Join me at Boundless Yoga in Stroudsburg, PA. This training is for parents, caregivers and teachers who want to share the tools of yoga, meditation and mindfulness in your homes and schools.
* Research shows that yoga and meditation can help kids:
* Focus and concentrate for homework or test taking
* Increase calm and self-regulation of emotions
* Cultivate better abilities to be responsive and cooperative
* Improve strength, flexibility and self-esteem
This weekend will explore:
* Compassionate communication * Yoga philosophy
* Social, emotional and physical developmental patterns * Mindful games * Building fun class curriculum * Meditation Activities * Partner Yoga * Breathing techniques * How to be an advocate for children.
Public Kids Classes 11 am-12 pm Saturday (ages 3-6 years) and 11:00 am-12:00 pm (ages 4-8 years old) on Sunday.
Tuition: $575 Save $100 when you register by April 5th
10% discount for school teachers
Dates: May 25th-28th
Saturday:11-2:30 break 4-8
Sunday:11-2:30 break 4-8
egistration: Email Chris Loebsack at email@example.com