This session will run Friday 5:30-9p, Saturday 12:30p-7p, Sunday 11a-5p
This weekend will deepen your understanding of yoga and the needs of all the children in your life, while giving you an opportunity to practice yoga, meditation, self-care and compassionate communication.
This weekend will take an in-depth look at the developmental needs and strengths of children ages 0-3 years old (and how influential this time is for all children) and the foundations of yoga philosophy.
Each session will explore:
- Compassionate communication, constructive feedback & vocal empowerment
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy: Bone & Muscle in children
- Physical, social, emotional developmental patterns of 0-3 year olds
- How to build a safe, fun class curriculum
- Age appropriate goals, games, teaching techniques
- Group & partner asana
- Breathing techniques and partner yoga
The Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
This course is Yoga Alliance Approved.
$350, 10% off for teachers, staff, school teachers.
QUESTIONS: email email@example.com