This session will run Friday 5:30-9p, Saturday 12:30p-7p, Sunday 11a-5p
Join the tribe of compassionate, empowered leaders by becoming a kids yoga teacher! This training will deepen your understanding of yoga and the needs of children; while giving you the opportunity to practice asana, meditation and teaching.
This weekend will take an in-depth look at the developmental needs and strengths of children ages 0-3 years old (and how influential this time is for all children) and the foundations of yoga philosophy.
Each session will explore:
- Compassionate communication, constructive feedback & vocal empowerment
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy: Bone & Muscle in children
- Physical, social, emotional developmental patterns of 0-3 year olds
- How to build a safe, fun class curriculum
- Age appropriate goals, games, teaching techniques
- Group & partner asana
- Breathing techniques and partner yoga
The Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
This course is Yoga Alliance Approved.
$350 or $950 for ALL THREE UPCOMING WEEKENDS. 10% off for teachers, staff, school teachers.
QUESTIONS: email firstname.lastname@example.org