Join me to explore the most essential concepts of AcroYoga: trust, compassionate communication and joyful play. This weekend will explore partner yoga, AcroYoga flying poses and restorative partner poses for all age kids and their families, as well as wonderful basic poses for adults.
The core concepts of AcroYoga are explored through
- Partner conditioning & yoga
- Inversions (headstand, forearmstand and handstand at the wall and in partners)
- Acrobatic flying poses with exciting transitions
- Trust building games & fun communication exercises
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Relaxing restorative partner poses & vinyasa flying
You will learn:
- How to safely practice, spot and coach fun inversions
- Partner Yoga (circle, duo, trio, line sequences)
- How to teach Partner Yoga
- How to pick and teach trust based on games
- AcroYoga flying poses and backbends
- How to suport positive family dynamics
Dates: Friday, November 10th through Sunday, November 12th; Friday, 10:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday, 1:30pm - 5:30pm; and Sunday, 10:00am - 4:00pm.
Fee: $375 - includes AcroYoga Family Handbook, certificate of course completion, and 15 hours towards AcroFamily Yoga Teacher Training Certification and YA credits.
Call (646)638-1444 or email email@example.com to reserve your space for this wonderful workshop.